DIFFERENCE b/w OPEN SOURCE & FREEWARE SOFTWARE:—
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE:—
- Open source software is development methodology.
- It may need to pay to get them under license.
- In Open source software source code is available.
- open source software is insecure
- user can add new features in software by adding new code into software.
- Freeware software is social movement.
- It is freely available on trail bases.
- In Freeware Software source code is not available.
- freeware software are more secure than open source.
- user can’t add new features in source code.
Thanks for visit our site .If it has been helpful for you, then definitely share it with your friends and if you are not getting any topic, then please let us know by commenting below, we will add it ASAP.
we always try to make the best notes available to you. If you want notes for other subject or topic, then you can commenting below.